Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Entry 27- Evidence of testing



This is the initial prototype that I created simply out of firm cardboard, and I created it as a rough prototype first to see its flaws and improve is according to my objective/success criteria and specification discussed with my client at the beginning of the project. The following photos for evidence are just a base of the product without any colour to see if the shape and size works realistically.


To the right is a photo of the test model with an open top and no items to test shape and physical appearance. I have asked my client if she would like the open top to be a permanent feature although she disagreed.
The model to the left can serve for a 'primary in house testing' as there are objectives stated above that have not been met. However there is some success in the compartmentalization, as we can see that according to my initial criteria, it stores papers and books in the long sections, and other stationary in the smaller box.

No comments:

Post a Comment