Monday, January 4, 2010

Designing the product


I will be using a programme that I have used before called COREL DRAW12 which is an extremely user friendly software. They have various useful tools to create many shapes and designs which can directly be sent to the cutting machine. This is a suitable way for me to design my small shelves as they will be in geometric shapes and not many complicated compartments making the cutting part trouble-free. :)
The main processing involved in order to complete my project is the design, and the prototype of the final outcome. This solution will help be in ticking off one of these main processes. My solution is useful as it can be both viewed and used by a wide range in age of audience, plus changes can be made easily once the design is reopened.

No comments:

Post a Comment