Monday, January 4, 2010

Entry 5- ICT solutions


Throughout the project I will be using at least 2 if not more types of ICT to back up or further explain the motives and process of my product making.

~1 using a pert chart [PERT stands for Program Evaluation Review Technique] I will plan the order of events in which I will follow to best potential. This includes the time it is estimated to take as well as to keep a tab on how much is done throughout that estimated time. A rough template of the software used can be seen above.
(If at any time needed for alternative source try use 'gantt chart')

JUSTIFICATION: I think this is an appropriate way to record my progress as it is easier to keep a track of all of the set work once in an organised chart form. Considereing other non-ict solutions this is efficient as it makes it visually easier to read with links to which task to do next. As well as it being straightforward to update on a regular basis, compared to non-ICT solutions like timeplans done by hand which are also more likely to be lost without any backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment