Monday, January 4, 2010

Entry 4- Specific and Suitable clients

For my project, I feel it would be better to enable my clients who receive these products each to have their own specialized to their likings. This shows variety and range in my final products, as well as this will help me to create more interesting advertisements for the project.
Regarding to this, i have now made the decision that I will be making 5 of these desk studies. One for approximately each age group. e.g babies, children, teenage, adult, office.

My Clients are as so:

Raffaella Morlotti- suitable for any female design
Meeta Nayar- suitable for adult designed.
Zaha Refaaq- teenage design
Looking for client- suitable for office design
Looking for client- child, cute, colourful designed

To get a range of clients is important in this case, because they can all use them to full ability. Two of them being students, and one working at a real estate office, clearly could do with a product making it easier to organise their work environments.
I will now take their contacts e.g (email, contact number) and create a short survey using www.surveymonkey.com for their preferred colour, theme, and compartment choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment